Foleys are looking for Kitchen Porters, hoping to progress within the business and who are ready to rise to the challenge of working in a Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant.
As a KP at Foley’s these will be your main responsibilities:
- Support the chefs to deliver a smooth service
- Assisting chefs with food preparation ahead of service
- Clean crockery, cutlery and other catering equipment in a fast, efficient and organised manner
- Maintain a clean and tidy kitchen
- Operate and use any equipment in a satisfactory and safe operating manner to maintain efficiency of the equipment and useful working life
- Carry out heavy duty and deep cleaning of equipment and kitchen
- Receiving, check and sign off deliveries
- Keep store areas neat and tidy
- Maintain high level of personal hygiene
- Assist in all reasonable tasks at the restaurant in and out of the kitchen
Experience is a definite bonus.
In return we offer £8 per hour, pension, a delicious staff meal cooked fresh every day and 50% off your whole bill when you eat in off the menu as a customer.